FOR SALE

whiteoakcaseman

New Member
I am selling my 1979 ford f250 with all the parts. The trucks is all in pieces and am willing to sell anything i have individually or it all for $2500. I have over $4500 in just parts and have receipts to show it. The truck itself has only sat for 4 months and ran/ drove before i took it down to restore it. Some of the parts include but are not limited to(all are NEW IN BOX NEVER USED)......

1979 ford f250 with d44 hd front and d60 rear and 4.9L 88k mile GREAT RUNNING engine.
FULL winch bumper
rear chrome 10" drop bumper
4 of 6" lift skyjacker shocks
plastic 19gallon gas tank
4 of 16.5 wheels in good shape
new fuel lines
body lift
new bushings
L & L ladder bars
excellent shape 8 foot bed.
excellent shape front hood
6 lift leafs all the way around
6 inch lift block for rear
excellent tailgate

I will let all of this go and more for $2500. Anything I will sell seperate. I work at a frieght company, so i can freight anything at low cost, but you will be responsible for that. I live in Fredericksburg, Virginia if anyone wants to come see it or pick it up. I am willing to meet within 70 miles of my home to deliver. Please email me with any questions. [email protected]. THANK YOU!!
 
i have a 77 f-250 and i depserately need a front dana 44 hd mine is blown and i cant find one anywhere how much would u be willing to sell it for and how much for the winch bumper and rear 60
 
i want to know how much u want for the tailgate, front hood, and wheel and if i could get a few pics of them


Thank u Darryl
[email protected]
9205)393-6200


I am selling my 1979 ford f250 with all the parts. The trucks is all in pieces and am willing to sell anything i have individually or it all for $2500. I have over $4500 in just parts and have receipts to show it. The truck itself has only sat for 4 months and ran/ drove before i took it down to restore it. Some of the parts include but are not limited to(all are NEW IN BOX NEVER USED)......

1979 ford f250 with d44 hd front and d60 rear and 4.9L 88k mile GREAT RUNNING engine.
FULL winch bumper
rear chrome 10" drop bumper
4 of 6" lift skyjacker shocks
plastic 19gallon gas tank
4 of 16.5 wheels in good shape
new fuel lines
body lift
new bushings
L & L ladder bars
excellent shape 8 foot bed.
excellent shape front hood
6 lift leafs all the way around
6 inch lift block for rear
excellent tailgate

I will let all of this go and more for $2500. Anything I will sell seperate. I work at a frieght company, so i can freight anything at low cost, but you will be responsible for that. I live in Fredericksburg, Virginia if anyone wants to come see it or pick it up. I am willing to meet within 70 miles of my home to deliver. Please email me with any questions. [email protected]. THANK YOU!!
 
im looking for a steering column with all parts and bearings
I am selling my 1979 ford f250 with all the parts. The trucks is all in pieces and am willing to sell anything i have individually or it all for $2500. I have over $4500 in just parts and have receipts to show it. The truck itself has only sat for 4 months and ran/ drove before i took it down to restore it. Some of the parts include but are not limited to(all are NEW IN BOX NEVER USED)......

1979 ford f250 with d44 hd front and d60 rear and 4.9L 88k mile GREAT RUNNING engine.
FULL winch bumper
rear chrome 10" drop bumper
4 of 6" lift skyjacker shocks
plastic 19gallon gas tank
4 of 16.5 wheels in good shape
new fuel lines
body lift
new bushings
L & L ladder bars
excellent shape 8 foot bed.
excellent shape front hood
6 lift leafs all the way around
6 inch lift block for rear
excellent tailgate

I will let all of this go and more for $2500. Anything I will sell seperate. I work at a frieght company, so i can freight anything at low cost, but you will be responsible for that. I live in Fredericksburg, Virginia if anyone wants to come see it or pick it up. I am willing to meet within 70 miles of my home to deliver. Please email me with any questions. [email protected]. THANK YOU!!
 
might also want hood and doors if in good conditionyou canlet me know at
[email protected]
I am selling my 1979 ford f250 with all the parts. The trucks is all in pieces and am willing to sell anything i have individually or it all for $2500. I have over $4500 in just parts and have receipts to show it. The truck itself has only sat for 4 months and ran/ drove before i took it down to restore it. Some of the parts include but are not limited to(all are NEW IN BOX NEVER USED)......

1979 ford f250 with d44 hd front and d60 rear and 4.9L 88k mile GREAT RUNNING engine.
FULL winch bumper
rear chrome 10" drop bumper
4 of 6" lift skyjacker shocks
plastic 19gallon gas tank
4 of 16.5 wheels in good shape
new fuel lines
body lift
new bushings
L & L ladder bars
excellent shape 8 foot bed.
excellent shape front hood
6 lift leafs all the way around
6 inch lift block for rear
excellent tailgate

I will let all of this go and more for $2500. Anything I will sell seperate. I work at a frieght company, so i can freight anything at low cost, but you will be responsible for that. I live in Fredericksburg, Virginia if anyone wants to come see it or pick it up. I am willing to meet within 70 miles of my home to deliver. Please email me with any questions. [email protected]. THANK YOU!!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top