Floor Shift Conversion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gravelgerty
  • Start date Start date
G

gravelgerty

Guest
help, cant seem to find any info on a floor shift conv. for a 6 cyl. also need the e-mail address for james duff ent.
 
James Duff does not give their email address, on their web site you click on CONTACT US and it will take you to a form where you fill in some info and submit it. I am sure that once you got a reply from them in your email then you could find out what the actual email address was by looking at the properties of the FROM box on the email. Sorry I do not know much info on a floor conversion for a 6 cyl. I have done one on a 8 cyl and it was actually pretty simple, I would not think that doing it on a 6 would be too much more difficult. Wild Horses web site says that their conversion is designed for a V8 but can be modified to fit a 6.
 
I did this conversion myself a few months ago using the James Duff kit. The only thing you have to do is shorten both shift rods I think 2.5 inches. after that everything just bolts right up. It was a real easy conversion and definitly worth it. Good Luck if you run into any problems let me know and I will try to help.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top