flareside bed conversion

i have a 1985 f-150 xlt styleside
i want to convert the bed to a flareside
is this a diffucult mod?
anybody have any HOW TO info
or an suggestions on where to get a good condition flareside bed for cheap
please & thankyou
 
i have a 1985 f-150 xlt styleside
i want to convert the bed to a flareside
is this a diffucult mod?
anybody have any HOW TO info
or an suggestions on where to get a good condition flareside bed for cheap
please & thankyou
If you want right year style bed good luck . I ussually get what everyear I can and put the right year fiberglass fenders on it . The last I bought was a kit and I had to find fenders. 2 years and several car shows to find premo ones.

The narrowbumpers r hard to find also.

Cheap way out buy 3 junk ones and part together.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top