First Pickup Need Help!

TheBigRedBeast

New Member
My name is Jake, I am 15, and this is my first pickup. I have a 1979 F-250, and as you can see in my sig it has some extra's on it and i want to put more on it. Any comments or ideas with what to add to my truck. Lifts, stuff to do to my dana axles, performance, drivetrain, any comments at all please reply to this post!

Thanks Jake
 

Attachments

  • Big_Red.JPG
    Big_Red.JPG
    2.9 KB · Views: 94
TheBigRedBeast said:
My name is Jake, I am 15, and this is my first pickup. I have a 1979 F-250, and as you can see in my sig it has some extra's on it and i want to put more on it. Any comments or ideas with what to add to my truck. Lifts, stuff to do to my dana axles, performance, drivetrain, any comments at all please reply to this post!

Thanks Jake
[snapback]16758[/snapback]​
thats a nice looking truck, wish mine looked like that. The only thing I can sugest is maybe get a 4 inch lift on it, I have a 75 highboy and I allways thought that was the best looking stance for the old beaters.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top