Finally

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yellow 72
  • Start date Start date
Y

Yellow 72

Guest
Finally got my 72 bronc back today after bein in the shop for about a week. The distributor went bad and when i went to time it it just went crazy and since i'm only 16 and dont have the mechanical knowledge that most of you guys have i just decided to have a professional do it so that i wouldnt mess anything up. I'm gonna take it muddin this weekend and 'll probably get some pics.
 
Just because you're 16 doesnt mean anything, just ask for help, buy a book and start with the little stuff. You will be surprised how easy and how quick you learn. Unless you just have ALOT of money to spend on you're locall shop. I am sure that the way most of the people on this site learned the same way. At least I did.
 
Yeah thats what i usually try to do but for some reason the more i tried to fix the more that went wrong, and my dad knows Zilch about cars so that doesnt help me, but me and a friend that also has an EB and works in a garage tried to fix the thing for 2 weeks but just couldnt get it working. I am pretty confident with my mechanical abilities though, this was just a little over my head.

By the way this seems to be a great forum i am also on the bronco fix message board and i believe i like this one better.
 
I was in the same boat as yellow72 but the longer I had my brocno the more I new about it and the easier it was to fix. Just last weekend I took it muddin with a couple of friends and on the way home the slip yoke came flying out, So once the part comes in from jefffs bronco graveyard I will be doing it myself.
 
Yeah, thats what i'm workin on. I really like workin on the bronc and all cars, i'm gonna end up takin all the auto tech classes at my school then after i graduate i plan on going to one of the uti schools so that i can become a mechanic.

Muddin this weekend was great!!! Me and a buddy of mine in a jeep went and i had to pull him out once HAHA. No pictures though.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top