Finally New Header's

freak

New Member
Finally got my new header's.
DSC00488.JPG


Just got done installing them also.
DSC00489.JPG

DSC00490.JPG

DSC00492.JPG

I will get my exhaust done next week,as soon as I get the collector's.These header's have a different collector set up.Instead of using a gasket,the collector has like a ball to it so it's like when you hook up to a manifold.This time I'm running 3" Flowmaster super 40 Deltaflow's instead regular Deltaflow's,should have a deeper rumble.
 
Looks sweet. Are you interested in selling the old headers and mufflers?
 
The header's were 400.00.The old header's are garbage,the primary tube's are paper thin and already have hole's in them.I'll let you know about my old exhaust someone already offered to but it.
 
wow those look realy great. i was thinking about getting some of those super 40 deltaflows for my truck. tell me if it improves the sound any :ph34r:
 
What size of tires do you have and do you think you'll have any problem with them rubbing? Also what engine is that?
 
I have 38.5" tires,the motor is a pretty built up 400,and about the rubbing issue it probably will.I haven't drove it yet since I don't have exhaust for it.As soon as I get the collector's I will do the exhaust,probably next week.
 
Let us know how bad it rubs, I'm probably only going to run 35's so it may not be an issue. What it the offset on your wheels? :-B
 
freak said:
The header's were 400.00.The old header's are garbage,the primary tube's are paper thin and already have hole's in them.I'll let you know about my old exhaust someone already offered to but it.
How is the rest of the header? Is it possiblt to fix with new collectors? Do you have any pics of the old ones? I want some headers but cheap
 
The tire's do rub the header's but not real bad.I'm still waiting on those collector's.Their backordered,I wish Hedmah didn't go to this new collector set up,it's more of a pain in the butt.
 
hey I got a 79 with a 400 and im lookin 4 headers. what brand are yours?
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top