I noticed that one of the vendors over on Bronco Graveyard has an entire fiberglass "tub" for '70's Broncos. Has anyone heard of a fiberglass bed - body sides, fenderwells and the bed itself - being offered which would fit a '78F-150?
Mine was doing real well until a %@&!@@%$ came out of a sidestreet and wiped out my right reat quarter and the rear bumper. I'm having a hard time finding body parts. The left side was starting to rust through over the wheel anyways, so I thought to myself - self, why not just replace the whole dang bed with glass and eliminate future rust problems?
Suggestions???
Mine was doing real well until a %@&!@@%$ came out of a sidestreet and wiped out my right reat quarter and the rear bumper. I'm having a hard time finding body parts. The left side was starting to rust through over the wheel anyways, so I thought to myself - self, why not just replace the whole dang bed with glass and eliminate future rust problems?
Suggestions???