Fi To Carb

bluesman17

New Member
Im seriously considering switching to a carb, but I need to know what I need for this conversion, where to find the parts, and how much its going to set me back. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 
As I said in a previous post. I went from EFI to carb in a day. DO me a favor and tell me the specifics of your bronco, and I'll get a list and some prices for ya.
 
I'm going to try to talk you out of it, Bluesman17. The EFI (MPFI) in your Bronco is better than a carb in many aspects. Most notable is on inclines or hills. While a carb can stall out, the fuel injection keeps on going. It is a pita to keep the sensors and ECM tuned to make it run right, but at least you have trouble codes when something is wrong. With a carb, you have to 'play it by ear'.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top