Fi On 84

  • Thread starter Thread starter stang96gts
  • Start date Start date
S

stang96gts

Guest
What do I need to put FI on my 84 302 bronco?? Where can I get and how much $$?
 
There are several ways you can go to get fuel injection. TBI (throttle body) or MPFI (individual cylinders) are available from Holley, Edelbrock and others for about $1000-$2000 parts and labor. Or you can swap the parts from a used EFI motor that is the same size as yours. You will need new fuel lines and a high pressure fuel pump, computer, wiring harness and the intake. Even the TBI system from GM motors will work. It ain't cheap!!!
 
cheapiest and easiest way would be to find a donner 86+ bronco or truck with a EFI 302 or 351w that way you'll have everything at hand on a similer truck to do it. I posted a link to a helpful site in the post 300 to EFI
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top