C cjbronco New Member Jan 11, 2005 #1 I got a newer fender for my 82'. I need to take off the old one first obviously. I know fo the 2 bolts at the top of the fender and engine bay area. Where if there are any more thant need to be removed?
I got a newer fender for my 82'. I need to take off the old one first obviously. I know fo the 2 bolts at the top of the fender and engine bay area. Where if there are any more thant need to be removed?
J Justshootme84 Moderator Jan 11, 2005 #2 In back, there's one in the middle and one at the bottom, then about 4 or 5 up front at the core support. Not too hard to remove, good luck!
In back, there's one in the middle and one at the bottom, then about 4 or 5 up front at the core support. Not too hard to remove, good luck!