fender liners

alconk

New Member
I have a question.... I have a two 79 F-100s and I need to replace the front fender liners. They are plastic and are cracked so I done some digging and found a Ford dealership in AZ. that still have them but they are metal. I have never seen front fender liners that are metal. Are these correct?? My only guess is that during production they had a running change in parts but like I say I've never seen any. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
 
mine are plastic too, but my guess is that some plants had metal fenders or it could be an aftermarket item
 
i have a bunch of plastic ones if you ever find yourself in pennsyltucky i'd be glad to give you a few i dont know how to go about shipping because of size
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top