Fender Exit Headers

  • Thread starter Thread starter wannabe big
  • Start date Start date
W

wannabe big

Guest
I'm doing a 460 swap in my 79 F-150 and want to use the fender exit headers and shouldn't be a problem in this one but I have another one that I'm wanting to put monster tires with lift and fender cut outs. Will these be a problem for inside clearance since the headers come out beside the tires.
 
They should'nt be, but if they are you can always unscrew the turning stop bolt's a couple threads

Here is a pic of mine, I used L+L's headers, NICE top quality lifetime warranty header, my opinion is they are one of the best for a big block swap on the market that I have seen.

resizeddrivesideheaders.jpg
 
I Have a 1979 ford f-350 with a 429 and a manual tranny and I am trying to figure out what are the best hedders I should buy I know that L&L are good and so are hooker super comps, but what are those no brand welded up headers at bronco grave yard.com they look pretty good, also I was really looking into running fenderwell exit headers, they look great and easy to run eghaust but is there a downside, do you need to cut out your inner fenders alot or just trim them up a little, also do the eghaust hang down to low or is it up in there?, any educated comments would be appreaciated, Thanks
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top