Fan Shroud

  • Thread starter Thread starter LOOKER
  • Start date Start date
L

LOOKER

Guest
All live in the VA Beach area. Need to find a Fan Shroud for a 86 Bronco w/302 motor. Can't seem to locate a decent one at any "u pull its". Can u help?
 
Since these are still easily found around here i haven't really had to search for a saler. have you also looked in the F150-F350 trucks? you might even try looking up to 96's. But i've only glazed at the 87 up shrouds while doing a fronted swap from a 88 to 96. They looked to be offset a little just by looking. I've got a newr shroud out back I saved for my 86 for when I do the 96 351w swap. just in case it was offset a little. When i get the chance I'll compare them to see. Also you could do elc. fan swap to gain extra HP and most all of them have built on shrouds. might even be able to get out cheaper.
 
Found a fan shroud pretty cheap too. A website called car parts wholesale. Still wating for it to come in was 25.00 including S&H. I will say more about it when the shroud comes in.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top