Factory Push Bar

GR82BN1

New Member
I saw a 1979 F350 with, what the owner described as, a "Factory Push Bar". Does anyone know if, in 1979, Ford offered a factory push bar as a possible accessory add on? I had never heard of this and was wondering if anyone else had. If so, from where could one be ordered? I have attached a .jpeg of the push bar I am wondering about.

Thanks,

GR82BN1
(79 F-150 Custom 4x4)
 

Attachments

  • 79_Factory_Push_Bar.jpg
    79_Factory_Push_Bar.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 176
Billz4x4z said:
Yes Ford did offer such a thing.You might wanna try www,lmctruck.com I think I seen it in there catalog.
[snapback]16157[/snapback]​
Thanks. The owner of the truck you see in the attached picture said the push bar was factory installed and some were dealer installed. I will check LMC. I appreciate you replying back. I have a '79 F-150 Custom 4x4 short wheel base. My father-in-law ordered the truck brand new in 1979 and has been using it as a daily driver all these years. He recently bought a 2001 F-150 Super Crew and I was able to purchase the '79 from him and keep the truck in the family. I found this "factory installed" pushbar very interesting. It was some Ford history that I was unaware of. Thanks again.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top