F550 Chassis 4 inch lift?

dzzz

New Member
I'm trying to do a 4" lift on a 2009 F550 Cab/Chassis. The few companies who list a kit are very uncertain if their parts will work. I would like to include airbags front and rear with the lift. The goal is bigger tires, and a good ride at 13,000-16,000 GVW.
Any help is appreciated. A recommendation to a good truck suspension shop in the Chicago area would also be appreciated. Thanks.
 
I'm trying to do a 4" lift on a 2009 F550 Cab/Chassis. The few companies who list a kit are very uncertain if their parts will work. I would like to include airbags front and rear with the lift. The goal is bigger tires, and a good ride at 13,000-16,000 GVW.
Any help is appreciated. A recommendation to a good truck suspension shop in the Chicago area would also be appreciated. Thanks.

Check with or look up semi truck customizers . They do HD lowering on the rigs so going the other way probably isn't that hard.

Problem with lift manufactors is the parts may fit but the weight capacity would noy be there.

Good luck lets us know what find out would love to see this build.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top