Hi all,can anyone give me the dimensions for an F350 crew cab duelly pick-up please?
I need to know how long it is from front bumper to back of rear wheels plus from back bumper to front of front wheels and also the width of the truck,outer wheels and arches have been removed already for transport(it would not fit in the containor with them on).
I need this info as I am trying to see if it will fit on my recovery truck...Dave...
I need to know how long it is from front bumper to back of rear wheels plus from back bumper to front of front wheels and also the width of the truck,outer wheels and arches have been removed already for transport(it would not fit in the containor with them on).
I need this info as I am trying to see if it will fit on my recovery truck...Dave...