Heya folks,
I have a 1992 F250 460, Auto, 4 X 4. I haven't crawled underneath it to start diagnosing, it's freezing cold up here this time of year, so I'm just putting feelers out if anyone has ideas on why it won't shift into 4 high. The 4 x shifter shifts into neutral and 4 low and it does work.. I don't want to yank on the shifter, being a pretty big fella, I might break it.
Any help is great thanks.
I have a 1992 F250 460, Auto, 4 X 4. I haven't crawled underneath it to start diagnosing, it's freezing cold up here this time of year, so I'm just putting feelers out if anyone has ideas on why it won't shift into 4 high. The 4 x shifter shifts into neutral and 4 low and it does work.. I don't want to yank on the shifter, being a pretty big fella, I might break it.
Any help is great thanks.