f150 with f 250 leaf springs

dirtbikekid1090

New Member
I am 15 and I just got my first truck I have a 1989 ford f150 and it has f250 leaf springs and I want to make it level and I don't know if I should put spacers in or new coils and what else would I have to change
 
Kid,
Spacers or coils for the front will require an 2.5" drop kit from tuff country.
If you lift the the suspension you have to drop the pivot point. The TTB pivots in the center. If you lift the sides you have to lift the center or you will have a BAHA looking suspension \-----0----/. It looks cool, but it will drive like crap and youll tear up your tire. Hope this helps. Good Luck.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top