S sawhipp New Member Feb 16, 2009 #1 Does anyone know if a steering box from a f-150 will fit on a f-350 the year on the f-350 is 94.
1 1992F250 New Member Feb 27, 2009 #2 Dude even if I did I wouldn't use it. F350s usually have a Heavy Duty Box on em. IMO.
S sawhipp New Member Mar 21, 2009 #3 1992F250 said: Dude even if I did I wouldn't use it. F350s usually have a Heavy Duty Box on em. IMO. Click to expand... i called ford and they said its the same box nothing different
1992F250 said: Dude even if I did I wouldn't use it. F350s usually have a Heavy Duty Box on em. IMO. Click to expand... i called ford and they said its the same box nothing different
L lostin90s old part is good part s Mar 31, 2009 #4 SAme same . There r HD duty ones out there. I just go with rebuilt w/warenty . I'm due for one my self
SAme same . There r HD duty ones out there. I just go with rebuilt w/warenty . I'm due for one my self