External Slave Cyl How To Bleed?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jkenny
  • Start date Start date
J

jkenny

Guest
Hi,

I am finding that there is play in the clutch before any release takes place (1/2 inch or so at the pedal) and that I have to floor the clutch for complete release. I've already installed the repair kit for minor separation (master clutch cylinder from firewall) a few years ago. I have an 1988 Bronco with a 5.0L and am hoping this is as simple as air in the hydralics. Unfortuntaly AllData.com doesn't appear to have any useful instructions on how to bleed the air for an externally mounted slave cylinder.

If you have done this, could you please post instructions on how to bleed it? Thanks,

John
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top