Exhaust

  • Thread starter Thread starter skidordie
  • Start date Start date
S

skidordie

Guest
Need HELP i have to get my truck legal to drive in Cali before i leave Louisiana. I need to find a shop to hook up a high flow "Cat" and a single 2 1/2 or 3 in pipe with at least a turbo muffler comming from long headers. Any ideas???
thanks
 
good luck on gettin it to pass smog in CA. I worked on a car a friends car who moved back to Texas from CA a few years ago. That thing had some much smog junk on it. I pretty much told him find someone else to change out the starter on that thing. I had to choices either pull the motor or drop the exhuast. but where the exhuast unbolts you couldn't drop it far enough down or remove because no room to slide it around the crossmember without cutting the pipping. So i told him noway was i gonna yank the motor or do the exhaust because to much work just to swap a starter. So he just parked on a hill where he could push start it easy til he sold it..lol

Also from the people I've talked to from CA if your bronco is perfectly in tune it'll pass CA smog without Cat's.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top