W Willy 1 New Member Aug 25, 2013 #1 HI I am looking for a set of new exhaust manifold bolts for my 1978 f150 with a 351m motor. Could use old ones but I think new ones will be better for the next time I take it apart. Thanks
HI I am looking for a set of new exhaust manifold bolts for my 1978 f150 with a 351m motor. Could use old ones but I think new ones will be better for the next time I take it apart. Thanks
Skitter302 Moderator Aug 26, 2013 #2 Welcome to the Zone! 1987 Ford F-150 Dorman Exhaust Manifold Stud and Nut http://www.carpartsdiscount.com/auto/parts/87/ford/f_150/exhaust_manifold/exhaust_manifold_stud_and_nut.html?3593=261124 Price: $ 6.75 Availability: In Stock And I did a background check on the site and people are happy with their service. Though shipping could be slow.
Welcome to the Zone! 1987 Ford F-150 Dorman Exhaust Manifold Stud and Nut http://www.carpartsdiscount.com/auto/parts/87/ford/f_150/exhaust_manifold/exhaust_manifold_stud_and_nut.html?3593=261124 Price: $ 6.75 Availability: In Stock And I did a background check on the site and people are happy with their service. Though shipping could be slow.
W Willy 1 New Member Aug 26, 2013 #3 Skitter302 Thanks for the reply but looking for bolts for a 1978 not 1987.
Skitter302 Moderator Aug 26, 2013 #4 :| I did it again... switched the last two numbers in the year :glare: why do I do that to my self... Let me fix that
:| I did it again... switched the last two numbers in the year :glare: why do I do that to my self... Let me fix that
Skitter302 Moderator Aug 26, 2013 #5 Exhaust Manifold Bolt Your Price: $5.17 http://www.partsgeek.com/gbproducts/MC/5294-07011863.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=ff&utm_content=MC&utm_campaign=PartsGeek+Google+Base&utm_term=1975-1979+Ford+F150+Exhaust+Manifold+Bolt+and+Spring+Dorman+Front+75-79+Ford+Exhaust+Manifold+Bolt+and+Spring+1976+1977&gclid=CMTosOm1mrkCFYU5QgodXnkApg Make sure to check the Fit chart
Exhaust Manifold Bolt Your Price: $5.17 http://www.partsgeek.com/gbproducts/MC/5294-07011863.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=ff&utm_content=MC&utm_campaign=PartsGeek+Google+Base&utm_term=1975-1979+Ford+F150+Exhaust+Manifold+Bolt+and+Spring+Dorman+Front+75-79+Ford+Exhaust+Manifold+Bolt+and+Spring+1976+1977&gclid=CMTosOm1mrkCFYU5QgodXnkApg Make sure to check the Fit chart