Exhaust For 78-79

There was a guy on another Bronco board, that claimed to have installed side pipes on his Bronco, but I never did see the pictures. I gave this some thought to my own, until I remembered the terrain I've taken my Bronco thru.
 
Thats the thing that I am worried about because mine stays offroad alot. Its just the side pipes would look killer on my 78 bronco. :P
 
stay away from them, you will eventually crunch em. just do a nice dual set up... loud and poppy when you let off the throttle... :D
 
There is a guy down the street from my work that has a newer Bronco with side pipes. It is actually incooperated into the nerf bars and is 3 inches. It is the slickest setup. He had the whole thing custom made.
 
i got a set of singles chrome steps i just took off of mine if you can't find any you like i'll get a pic of them on here and what's everyones think about dumping the exaust just over the rear end ??
 
That's how I have mine ran.
getfile.php
 
I was just trying to come up with something different than everybody else. Not that the other ways are not good I just like to be different.
 
Dumping the pipes to the inner side of the body is a VERY bad idea. Especially in winter. Carbon monoxide DOES kill. If you want short exhaust just turn the pipes out behind the rear-most doors and you should even be street legal besides safe while avoiding the power-robbing axle hump piping. If you keep these pipes-- keep your windows cracked down at the least. My dads buddy got knocked out by monoxide. He was lucky. Do you really wanna' ride the lightning? (take a chance on the electric chair-- for all you unfamiliars it's just an expression).
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top