Engine Swap

  • Thread starter Thread starter hmunster
  • Start date Start date
H

hmunster

Guest
I have obtained a 351m engine from a 1976 Torino Elite. I need any info. that can be provided as to whether this engine will fit w/out to many mods into my 1984 Bronco which currently houses a 302 carb. engine. Is this swap pretty much a direct bolt-in or will it require more than the usual motor mount, hoses, steering adj. mods. etc.?
 
You'll need all new everything - motor mounts, exhaust, rear sump pan with pickup and dipstick, plus a big block transmission or bellhousing


have fun!
 
I'd sell the 351m and buy another 302 or 351w
the 351 m is a poor performer unless you have alot of money to put into it.
 
hmmmmmmmm poor performer huh the last ford truck i drove with the 351 M ran like a bat outta hell
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top