Engine Swap

  • Thread starter Thread starter 89bronco
  • Start date Start date
8

89bronco

Guest
Hi, Ihave a 1989 bronco with a tired 302 efi. thinking about swaping it out for a 351and i'm not sure if I should go with a carb or efi. I need it to be very dependable Iwant it to be write just thrown together. I had a 1984 with a 351HO.and it was bad to the bone but very reliable.A ny thoughts
 
If you are already EFI, it probably would be less expensive to stay that way. I happen to be a carb bigot, and know what you mean. Just replaced the Ford Holley 4bbl with new Holley 4160. She runs like never before :lol: . A little fine tuning to do yet, but she S**ts and Gets.

You will have to do some adaption to make it a carbed setup. However, if the expense isn't a problem, go for it B) .

Good luck,

:)>-
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top