Emergency Parts

highboy73

FORDing thru life
what do ya'll carry just in case?besides jack,jumper cables,spare?
me i carry an ign box,alt rebuild kit,starter,and good ole bailing wire
 
Ok heres what I usually have with me for a weekend of wheelin,Alt,starter,spare u-joints,spare axle shafts,jumper cables,mechanics wire duct tape,spare belts,spare hoses,spare tire,comealongs snatch straps,chain clevis's,gas can.and misc tools,Hi lift, and 4 way,bottle jack.
 
When I go wheelin' away from home (more then 10-15 miles), I take more with me. Some stuff never leaves the truck, but I store it all in storage boxes I made for my Bronco. They sit on either side of the bed and go up over the wheel wells almost to the back seat. It was wasted space as I saw it that I put to good use. Now I have more room for camping gear and such for the long trips.
 
i carry some extra parts with me when i wheel too,I was wondering about daily driven rigs.what kinda stuff you wish you'd a had,that was at home and such.
 
Bottle jack,jumper cables, spare nuts and bolts, bailin wire, duct tape, pry bar,ax, shovel, come-a-long (no winch yet), chains,tie down straps,flashlight, fire exstinguisher!, misc wrenches,sockets,and such, matches and a shotgun(in case I need dinner!!!)
 
I've got lugwrech, jack, spare tire, bow and arrows, flares, bandages, and a gas can (that now has a hole in from rolling around the truck bed). Also fuses, maps, and pen and paper. The only other thing I take with me is my lead foot. :-"
 
I carry a couple of FULL 10 pound nitrous bottles a 1/2" and 9/16" wrench to swap them out. Of coarse I take 10-15 gallons of the 110 octane stuff and the hookers usually go with me too. Throwing sand and having fun!! -Ed
 
i carry some extra parts with me when i wheel too,I was wondering about daily driven rigs.what kinda stuff you wish you'd a had,that was at home and such.

I'm compiling the info from this thread and other Emergency kits and I'm gunna make a thread for daily driver folk.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top