S Shadow_D Moderator Mar 22, 2004 #1 I have a one I can get my hands on out of an 89. Will it work in my bronco with E4OD trany and manual case? I can also get 90% of the other stuff to go with it.
I have a one I can get my hands on out of an 89. Will it work in my bronco with E4OD trany and manual case? I can also get 90% of the other stuff to go with it.
T Txquadhunter Moderator Mar 22, 2004 #2 Ford used the same round Tcase bolt pattern on all it's tranny's. so yes the Tcase will bolt to your tranny. just the wiring it in is up to you.
Ford used the same round Tcase bolt pattern on all it's tranny's. so yes the Tcase will bolt to your tranny. just the wiring it in is up to you.