electronic throttle control

momx2ms

New Member
I purchased a 04 ford f-150 super cab 5.4 three months ago used. I have been having some electrical problems as far as my instrument cluster sensors are on the fritz. My battery light came on after start up then went off after turning vehicle off and restarting, then on the next start up the ABS light came on. Same situation turned off truck and restarted light was gone. Now two weeks later driving in 4x4 entire dash including radio goes black also engine lost power. Lasted maybe 2 secs. and all was back and fine. Never actually lost crank on engine. Then when restarted this last time Electronic Throttle Control light was on and I had lost all rpm's couldnt get any speed. I was in "limp home mode" Get home turn off truck turn on, all is fine driving is back to normal sensors are not lit. So anybody got any ideas on what is going on?
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top