Electrical Problems with 90 f250 7.4 litre

sbbeachboy

New Member
I bought a 90 f250 lariat recently and when I bought it everything seemed to be allright. But now my rear turn signals are both flashing no matter which turn signal I use. The front ones are fine though, but now sometimes when I flip them on they stop. I have replaced the flasher fuse, but it still happens. Any suggestions?
 
It has nothing to do with the flasher, the same flasher element is in use for both. The only thing I can see is that there must be a short between the two wires, Orange with a light blue stripe (left hand light) and light green with a orange stripe (right hand light). The attached is from a 1983 EVTM but the circuit is the same with the exception of connector designations.

Good luck,

:)>-
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top