effect of headers on fuel inject.

big_red

New Member
I recently installed a new 302 in my ford. The stock manifold was broke on one side, so I got a set of headers. Is there any cheap way to stop the backfire after I let off the gas at 60mph? Also would this cause my 02 sensure to go bad prematurly?
 
I recently installed a new 302 in my ford. The stock manifold was broke on one side, so I got a set of headers. Is there any cheap way to stop the backfire after I let off the gas at 60mph? Also would this cause my 02 sensure to go bad prematurly?
could be air injection pump. try pulling belt off just for test,free horse power also.from the montain. hillbilly
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top