Easy Delay Wipers

highboy73

FORDing thru life
for ya'll guys that want the delay wipers i have a 1978 harness in my truck and i took the switch and black box of an 84 ford truck plugged it in and for 10 bucks at the bone yard i had delay wipers
 
I could go for some delay wipers on my 78
Whats this black box that you mention? wiiper control for the newer trucks?
Then do ya just splice it into your old wiper switch.
 
They box is the delay control and it plugs in between the the exsisting harness and the wiper switch. No splicing or cutting wires required. You'll also need the delay wiper switch or else it will not work. The wiper delay switch has a seperate ground wire that must be attached to the frame some place. I did this to my '79 a while ago and even though I live in SoCal, I'm glad I have it. Cost me all of $5.00 out of a junkyard. Now I look for them and pull them out when I find them and give them away.
 
awesome, I 'll hatfa check it out, I see a trip to the junkyard in my future.....
 
glad to help with some help.they are right just plugs right in and you got it.takes awhile to get used to though
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top