Easy 1. 2. 3. Pool

Skitter302

Moderator
So as I read my Headlight Resto Kit Article I realize that it can be confusing to read. So here is a easier How-To DIY to follow :)

Step one:
Grab your truck keys and move to a desired location.
1994 Ford Ranger Used as Example
2013-07-02%2018.11.32.jpg



Step Two:
Place a Tarp in the back of your truck.
2013-07-02%2018.11.44.jpg


Push the tarp into the the corners of the bed for easier filling and less spills :)

2013-07-02%2018.18.21.jpg


Step 3:
Fill it with water!!!

2013-07-02%2018.18.54.jpg


OK I lied... :^o Their is a 4th step

Step 4:

Enjoy!!! :D/

2013-07-02%2020.25.31.jpg


And its even Mobile so you can take your pool to a friends house. (might have to add water after driving there ^_^ Driving untested)

>:D<
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top