the buckets in mine are not standard Bronco issue. They were in it when i baught it. I am told that they are Cougar seats mounted on Bronco tracks. You should ber able to find something cool to put in it. How about some pictures.
82 She's started as a family ride, till she started costing $$$$! Then Ma said she wanted a dependable ride I got my truck. Its been a few years and a couple C notes but We have a hole new truck minus body and some seats ) . Kept the truck stock minus a few modes, New top end w/ dual plain intake, 600 cfm carb, 3" lift and 33,12s. So how do i put my truck up in the corner like guys that is cool!
That little pic is called an "avatar", and you can get it to show up by going to "my controls". My only advice would be to take your time and do lots of research when restoring the 82. It has been 4 years since I bought my 84 Bronco and has taken 3 years of hard work to get to this point. I ain't done yet!!!