E40D transmission Question

James Hengl

New Member
my transmission on my 1992 f150 has stop going into reverse and overdrive what would cause it to happen?

If I need to rebuild it does anyone have the diagrams to rebuild it? and any pics of the inside of the transmission as the rebuild was done and what the internals should look like?

my truck is a 1992 f150 xlt 2wd extended cab truck
the motor is a 302 with a 2wd E40D transmission.

I found a transmission from a 1998 f350 7.3 liter turbo diesel with a 2wd E40D transmission would it fit my truck?

I know a E40D transmission from a 1992 to 1995 f150 would work but what years of f250 and f350 would fit it with the heavier transmission coolers?
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top