M MAX Guest May 2, 2004 #1 I just installed a split dual exhaust on my 89 , I was wondering if any one else has done it and what the gastank clearance is, it is kind of tight.
I just installed a split dual exhaust on my 89 , I was wondering if any one else has done it and what the gastank clearance is, it is kind of tight.
S southerntrax Guest May 2, 2004 #2 yea its tight on my 89 too. but as long as it dosen't rub or hit it i think it will be fine.
G Gunner Guest May 3, 2004 #4 awww come on blowing up is ok as long as you look and sound good in the mean time. naw i am just playing but southern tax is right as long as it isnt physically touching the gas tank you are fine.
awww come on blowing up is ok as long as you look and sound good in the mean time. naw i am just playing but southern tax is right as long as it isnt physically touching the gas tank you are fine.