Drop Center Hood Wanted '90 F150/bronco

  • Thread starter Thread starter BlancoBronco
  • Start date Start date
B

BlancoBronco

Guest
I was hoping that maybe somebody on here could help me find this Hood that I really want to get for my full size'90 Bronco(F150 Same hood)
They call it a drop center hood.
the hood is a reverse of the fatory hood in that the hump that sticks up on fatory hood is instead dropped down about the same amount as the stock one is raised.
This is suppose to help in the view you get from the drivers seat, Plus I like the way it looks.

I thought this would be easy to find....... :(
But its not!!
I know they're out there because jeffs Bronco grave yard use to sell them but they no longer carry them...
They wer'nt selling enough of them I guess.
So they dont carry it any more. & they were no help in telling me where I should look for one... :((

But I really want this hood so i thought i would ask you guys for help..

heres a pic of what it looks like on a Exploder
 

Attachments

  • post_12_63713_frontalweb.jpg
    post_12_63713_frontalweb.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 32
NO!!!!
They are out there !!!
Like I said!
if you look at a jeffs bronco grave yard catologfrom about 6 months to a year ago they had them in there for sale!
They did tell me that when they sold them it was from a company that only would mass produce them..


So hell maybe there's a used one out there I can buy? [-o<
 
Well I call auto fab again..
call me stuborn.
I this time I spoke to the head cheese John!
& he said yes!!!
I have that mold & I can make one up for you for $400.00 :rolleyes:

The problem is thats its not a bolt on.... :angry:

So being that I work to much & I dont have enough time off & I dont have a place to work on my toy.
& my toll selection is very small &
So is the knowledge I have for these things..

I asked him how about if I had you gujys install it for me...
Then he said sure..
thats an additional $600.00! $-) :))
Whats he smoking?

So then the hood ends up costing $1000.00
Thats too much for a hood!
Dont you think?

So at least now i know where the hood is but now i gotta figure out the install part. b-(
 
Well I call auto fab again..
call me stuborn.
I this time I spoke to the head cheese John!
& he said yes!!!
I have that mold & I can make one up for you for $400.00 :rolleyes:

The problem is thats its not a bolt on.... :angry:

So being that I work to much & I dont have enough time off & I dont have a place to work on my toy.
& my toll selection is very small &
So is the knowledge I have for these things..

I asked him how about if I had you gujys install it for me...
Then he said sure..
thats an additional $600.00! $-) :))
Whats he smoking?

So then the hood ends up costing $1000.00
Thats too much for a hood!
Dont you think?

So at least now i know where the hood is but now i gotta figure out the install part. b-(
 
Come on, why did you even pose that question?
Your not building a show truck. I'm not flamin you
Blanco, but honestly, thats a show truck price.
They have some pretty nice glass hoods at www.carhoods.com
that are like $480 +s/h

Check them out and forget about the other one.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top