Does anyone know?

81BlueBeast

New Member
I'm trying to find out what the original interior looked like on my 81 F 350, since I was not alive then.... I can't seem to remember what it looked like. I just know that it looks like something is missing behind the seat. So if anyone knows where I can find photos of the original interior, please let me know.
 
81- try motortrend.com, they might have old pics for an 81 F-350 that they might have used for an article. maybe someone out there has an 80-86 f-series that they can take picutures of.
 
81- try motortrend.com, they might have old pics for an 81 F-350 that they might have used for an article. maybe someone out there has an 80-86 f-series that they can take picutures of.
Most F250 Plus trucks had nothing behind seat or on roof either. We just sold one we had since new . Only had dash and door panels .

Now if a XL ,Ranger etc . There may be a PANEL OF SORTS BACK THERE.

Good luck wish I'd taken pics now
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top