Do Not Get Blue Headlight Bulbs

BroncoForever

New Member
Do not get those blue headlight bulbs that alot of people have. They are tinted blue and are supposed to simulate the HID look. Since they are tinted blue, they are dimmer and create blind spots as well as reduce visibility. I had them in my 96 Bronco and just took them out in favor of a new set of Sylvania Silverstars. My visibility has increased by 500%. On rainy nights I couldn't even tell my headlights were on. They may look cool like I thought they did, but don't get them or you'll be sorry the first time you drive on a dark road or in rain. They are illegal but, here cops don't really care.
 
I've heard that about the blue bulbs. I just bought some sylvania silverstars also for my 84. I'm psyched to see their effect as soon as my engine is in and together.
 
9004 Silverstars on my 88, I like em. I would like some euro headlights, like on the Range Rovers, I know a 2000's Explorer with Euro headlights, and I think they look hot. Nice light, too.
LowBeams.jpg

HighBeams.jpg
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top