I just did what you are wanting to do, I have a 75 250 highboy and put on a early 77 front end. what I had to do was find a 4 inch lift steering arm for the Knuckle, as long as you have a low pinion front axle it will bolt right up in the same place. I have an extra steering arm if you are wanting it. Just wanting to know if you kept the bendix power steering setup, I got ride of mine and it works allot better. oh and one more thing, if you are having trouble finding front rotors for your truck, check out the prices of getting the later year breaks on it. I went to bronco graveyard and found the spindles off of the 78-79 years, got the hubs off of a 78-86 light duty 4x4 250, and the rotors off of the same years, takes all the trouble of worring about getting one piece rotor and hub when they need changing. anyway hope this helps