hey dan if your willing to i'm starting a site where we all can post our "projects" and instructions instead of clogging up with server with the files, if you have "instructions"(don't worry full disclaimer ) and would like to share them let me know i'm currently working on posting someone else "power steering box" fix, sounds like a great topic here!@!@ first one i posted! lol way back in december
another question... i know its a torque and warping the frame issue... but how then is it possible to put a chevy 350 in a small shitty toyota pickup and not have a problem?
B) I am completeing my Cummins conversion this Weekend [-o< so if you have questions, feel free to e-mail me. Sorry for the late reply, I just joined. I paid 6k for a '95 12V Cummins W/ Auto tranny, t-case, wiring diagram, and PCM. Good Luck!!!!
the powerstroke weighs over 1000 lbs versus the 351w 500lbs. i be worring about the front end and would personally upgrade the front end over the rear to be safe.
The 7.3 is a monster engine and it was my understanding that Ford wouldn't warrenty a snowplow added to any truck so equipt, I agree that a powerstroke is way to heavy for a short wheel base Bronco but what do i know, you will need air bags for the front springs like the ones for snowplowing to keep it from squatting down from the extra lbs,