Dashboard Removal?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lou
  • Start date Start date
L

Lou

Guest
I have a 94 Bronco and need to remove/replace the temperature control. What is the easiest way to do this? Do I have to remove the dash?

Thanks in advance
Lou
 
If you're talking about the control panel in the center of the dash, where the radio and ashtray is at, you only need to remove the cover plate. You can then work on the AC/Heat controls without removing the whole dash. It's a little tricky if you take out the whole AC control panel, just take your time with the 3 or 4 hook-ups and cables. The HAynes manual helped me when I was working on my 88 parts Bronco. I took everything out of the center section before working on the gauge panel and rest of the dash. It is a pain to take the whole thing out!!!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top