Dash Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Texan
  • Start date Start date
T

Texan

Guest
I'm looking at used broncos and have a question about dashes. I have seen at least 2 broncos online that don't have any sort of padded dash. They just have metal. Was the padded dash an option, or do you think these had them and they were just pulled off? Thanks.

Lamar
 
Howdy Texan,
Welcome to the "zone"
I do believe that all EBs came with the padded dash.
If you buy a truck without one, they are a fairly easy install, and they are available used from nearly all the EB vendors.
 
they all came with dash pads and a new 1 is about 200 if you get it and r interested ill sell you 1 for a hundred
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top