Does anyone know where I an get the center dash section for an '85 Bronco XLT. I need the 'bezel' that holds the radio, clock, ect. and CAN NOT find one anywhere.
Try e-bay, I have bid on several in the wood-grain pattern for my 84. If you bid high enough, you'll get one. I also have a spare, but it does not have holes for the clock, ETA and date on top. Send me a PM if you want it, Randy
I have found several in junk yards. I was able to order one through Ford special order, but this was 7 years ago. At that time they were a discontinued item. If you have a cracked one, you might be able to repair?? I am going to try to fabricate some aluminum or stainless dash pieces for mine. If I can get it to work and look good, I will forward some pics.