Dana 60 Calipers And Drums

Deezel_Dusten

New Member
I am curious if anyone has pictures of how much of the front caliper needs to be removed to fit a 15" wheel. Also, has anyone tried to fit a 15" wheel on a rear dana 60?
I found a honey of a deal, front and rear dana 60's for 1300 bucks.
 
:) I have a buddy who runs a dana60 rear and a high pinoin 44 in his 79 and he runs 15" steel spokes 8 lug bolt patteren from 4 wheel parts , I will be using the same on my 71 bronco, you can also try stockton wheels, don't have the email address but its easy to find in any 4wheel mag. they will custom make almost any wheel you need.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top