Dana 44 Axle

hey guys.....i got a quick question hopefully ya'll can help me with. i have a 79 f150 but the front dana 44 is out of a 75 or older truck...got drum brakes and all....i was just curious.. i wanted to get a set of chromoly axle shafts for it from bronco graveyard but they only list 76-79 chromoly axle shafts on there website so i was just curious if they'll still fit or not.....im pretty sure they are the same ..but i'd like to be positive..thanx ya'll.
 
I don't know if the axles are the same, but I have a 75 1/2 ton 4X4 and am looking into disc brakes for the front instead of drums and it looks like I can't just bolt on 76 and newer stuff. Some thing about the knuckes on the dana 44 are closed like 73 and older chevys. They do sell my conversion kits for broncos, that work. So they should sell axles too.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top