John Eversoll
New Member
Anyone out there have an answer to this stumping question...
My daughter has an 86 Bronco full size 5.0 L it starts cutting out aat 15 mph
she has changed the distributor cap and rotor the coil and the idle air control valve.
I am at a loss for answers, I was just told that the accelerator control switch might be the problem.
When the car is in park she can rev the motor up to the point that you would think it would blow.
And has not cutting out ... When she puts it in drive the engine cits out at 15 mph.
Any help would be helpfull....SEA BRONC .... You have an answer for me!!!!!! AyonePLEASE"
My daughter has an 86 Bronco full size 5.0 L it starts cutting out aat 15 mph
she has changed the distributor cap and rotor the coil and the idle air control valve.
I am at a loss for answers, I was just told that the accelerator control switch might be the problem.
When the car is in park she can rev the motor up to the point that you would think it would blow.
And has not cutting out ... When she puts it in drive the engine cits out at 15 mph.
Any help would be helpfull....SEA BRONC .... You have an answer for me!!!!!! AyonePLEASE"