Custom Interiors.

broncobust

New Member
Just wondering if i could get some pics of everyones custom interiors and such.Doin mine this summer.I know what and how im going to do it just need a few other ideas.
 
Here's what my Cougar looked like. Painted it with some wheel paint.
Dec-SilverDash.jpg

I wanna do some to my Bronco, but probably not paint everything. I'll probably do some sound deadening under the plastic panels, since they rattle a lot.
TempestBox.jpg

There are a few people with some nice custom interiors on here, but I can't think of them off the top of my head. Check out CarDomain.com through the Broncos on there.
 
I am thinking of doing some of the interior of the truck in diamond-plate. I was wondering if anyone knows of a good place to get this stuff. I cannot seem to find a company that will deal with a private buyer. They all want to deal with other commercial buyers. Does anyone have any ideas?
Tim
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top