Custom Chassis

Shadow_D

Moderator
I've been kicking this idea around for a while now but have always thought it wouldn't work.
Is there a market for custom stainless steal Bronco Frames?

How much would you be willing to pay?

I have always had (IMO) great ideas but I am always getting shot down by my better half, "How are you going to do that? You're just pipe dreaming! Forget about it!"

Basically I'm trying to figure out if she's right or if it is indeed a good idea.

I am open to any and all input you have, good or bad.

Thanks
 
shure is is a good idea. it could apply to almost all cars with a body on frame construction. the thing is that it would be pricey and would it really be worth a frame off restoration? thats a lot of work. there also would be a lot of custom hole drilling etc. i think that broncos aren't really old enough or worth enough to warrant such an item. the place to really test out an idea would be in the muscle car sector. with cars running 40+ grand, i think that there could be a (small) market for such an item. but at that cost, it would be easier to have a donor frame cleaned up, reinforced, and whatever you want to do and just have it rust proofed. but believe me, i have considered this many times my self. keep thinkin and you might get ritch off your ideas $-)
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top