Custom Bumpers

Paulie6909

New Member
hey guys im new to having a truck, especially a 79 f-150 with a 351m...im wondering if anyone knows any sites for custom bumpers? the help would be awesome or if anyone knows where i can get a short bed for it...i added a pic of my truck


Paulie
 

Attachments

  • DSC09586.JPG
    DSC09586.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 251
smittybilt is for jeeps or whatever....and those prerunner bumpers are nice but i was lookin for something more tough, with the angle sides and to have the shackles mounted on the front and rear bumpers
 
hey guys im new to having a truck, especially a 79 f-150 with a 351m...im wondering if anyone knows any sites for custom bumpers? the help would be awesome or if anyone knows where i can get a short bed for it...i added a pic of my truck


Paulie
hi, i'm near allentown and i want your old brush guard on your bumper when you get what your looking for.let me know what you want for it.
 
I too would recomend www.protofab4x4.com. I searched for three weeks on the internet for 78 -79 custom bumpers and protofab4x4 was the only one I could find. The only other option I found was to get the an idea from looking at someone else bumper and take that design to a metal fab shop and have them custom build one. Either way its going to cost over 500.00
 
May i ask what wheels those are that are on your f150. im in love with those. i hate my chrome ones. Thinking about getting new ones or powdercoating them black.
 
im not sure what wheels they are guys...they're just black with the fake beadlock look...i know american racing wheels use to make something close to the ones i have
 
I live 3 hrs above Pittsburg . There is 5 western body parts outfits I know of with in 2 hr drive . 2 with in 30 minute. I bet there shops in your area also .

I been buying trucks off eBay that have good bed . And go pick them up . Even the 400 mile drive I make out selling the extra parts .

Good luck Nice to see PA guys on here.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top