Cruse control shuts off.

rednck7736

New Member
I have a 96 Ranger with 225555 miles on it.When you first start driving and set the cruse it usely runs fine.Should you have to kick it off for some reason by either the switch or tapping the brake it doesn't want to come back on.It usely want come back on.Sometimes you will set and will be crusing along and it will just shut it self off and want come back on.
Use to I could I could hit the brake peddle real quick and some times it would work again. I was thing maybe the brake switch but that trick doesnt work anymore.Any ideas anyone?This is the the first truckI have had with cruse that works and I have gitten spoiled by it.LOL
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top